My San Antonio map shows all our favorite San Antonio attractions, restaurants, and hotels. It also gives contact information for each. You can zoom in to each to get an exact location.
How to use the San Antonio map: Use the zoom controls on the map to zoom in to the location of a specific attraction. You can use the arrows to move the map, or simply click and drag it to move it around. If you move your mouse pointer over one of the markers, a little box will appear that gives you some information on the attraction.
You can get directions to any marker location on the map. Simply click on the marker, then click “Get directions”. Then enter the address of your current location and click on “Go”. You will get turn-by-turn directions to that location.
Attractions (red markers)
- A – Fiesta Six Flags
- B – The San Antonio Zoo
- C – Sea World
- D – Splashtown
- E – The Alamo – (marker hidden behind marker F)
- F – The San Antonio Riverwalk (Note 2 markers to indicate the Riverwalk since it is spread out over several blocks.)
- G – Kiddie Park
- H – Natural Bridge Caverns
San Antonio Restaurants (blue markers)
- A – Mad Dogs pub
- B – Biga on the Banks
- C – Acenar
- D – Texas Land & Cattle Steakhouse (same location as the Drury Inn)
- E – Landry’s Seafood House
San Antonio Hotels (green markers)
- A – Best Western Fiesta Inn (hidden behind green marker C)
- B – Hampton Inn San Antonio/Six Flags
- C – Super 8 Motel Six Flags
- D – Drury Inn and Suites Riverwalk
- E – Riverwalk Vista
- F – Homewood Suites Riverwalk
- G – Comfort Inn Alamo Riverwalk
The furthest attraction from downtown San Antonio, Fiesta Six Flags, should take no more than 30 minutes driving to reach, depending on traffic.