Need a good Dallas map for your vacation? Our Dallas map shows the locations of all our favorite Dallas attractions, hotels, B&Bs, and restaurants. It also shows contact information for each.
The map also lets you zoom in to each attraction to get an exact location and even includes a “street view” feature.
Here’s how to use our Dallas map…
Use the zoom controls (slider) on the map to zoom in to the location of a specific attraction. You can use the arrows to move the map, or simply click and drag it to move it around. If you click on one of the markers, a box will appear that gives you some information on the attraction.
Above the zoom slider is a small image of a man. If you drag that image onto the map, you can get a “street view” of any point on the map. I use this often to help me recognize unfamiliar destinations from the street!
You can get turn-by-turn directions to any marker on this map. Simply click the market, then click on “Get directions”, enter your current location, and click Go. The route will be plotted on the map and directions will appear on the page.
Attractions (red markers)
- A – Hawaiian Falls Water Park (The Colony)
- B – Southfork Ranch
- C – Hawaiian Falls Water Park (Garland)
- D – Dallas World Aquarium
- E – Sixth Floor Museum at Dealy Plaza (JFK Assassination)
- F – Six Flags Over Texas
- G – Dallas Zoo
- H – Double D Ranch (Horse Back Riding)
- I – Bahama Beach Water Park
- J – TopGolf Dallas
Read about these things to do in Dallas.
Dallas Restaurants (blue markers)
- A – Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen
- B – Babe’s Chicken Dinner House
- C – Casa Milagro
- D – Patrizio
- E – Twisted Root Burger Co.
Read about these Dallas restaurants.
Dallas Hotels (green markers)
- A – La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas North Central
- B – Le Meridien Dallas North
- C – Fairfield Inn Dallas Park Central
- D – La Quinta Inn and Suites Dallas Addison-Galleria
- E – Fairfield Inn Dallas Market Center
- F – Adolphus Hotel (downtown Dallas)
- G – The Magnolia Hotel (downtown Dallas)
- H – Hyatt Regency Hotel (downtown Dallas)
- I – Springhill Suites Dallas Downtown West End (downtown Dallas)
Dallas Bed & Breakfasts (yellow markers)
- A – Corinthian Bed & Breakfast
- B – The Guesthouse on Allen Street
- C – Daisy Polk Inn
Read about these Dallas B&Bs.
The furthest attractions from downtown Dallas should take no more than about 30 – 45 minutes driving to reach.