Would you like to submit a guest post on Fun-Things-Texas.com? We would love to hear about your fun Texas experiences.
Before you start your guest post, please review the following posting requirements:
- Your post must be about vacationing in Texas, e.g. a fun attraction or event that you have visited, a great hotel that you have stayed in, a great restaurant that you have eaten at, or other vacation-oriented activities in Texas. If your guest post is off-topic, we will not publish it.
- Your post must be original. It may not be a duplicate, or close duplicate, of a post that you already posted elsewhere. If it is found to be a duplicate, it will not be published.
- Your post must be at least 300 words. We prefer at least 500 words, but 300 is the minimum.
- You may optionally upload up to 3 images with your guest post. The image must be family-friendly and be no bigger than 800 pixels wide by 800 pixels high. Warning: If the images are larger than 800 x 800, the uploads will fail and we won’t be able to publish them with your post. So please be sure that it meets the size requirements.
If you agree to abide by the above requirements, we look forward to receiving your post. We reserve the right not to publish a post that doesn’t meet the requirements.
Guest Post Form
Please include the following at the end of your guest post:
- Your email address: To let us contact you or confirm when your post has been published. (We won’t publish your email address.)
- Your short Bio: To let us tell your post readers a little more about you.
Thank you for sharing your story with us!